dinsdag 8 januari 2013

University?!?!


Can you believe it? After whining about wanting a University expansion pack, EA has finally answered our prayers and announced this expansion pack (and many others!) at their broadcast today. Victory!
 I wasn't really surprised by this because I know EA always listens if we whine about something long enough. Look at pets and seasons for example. But that I wasn't surprised doesn't mean I wasn't thrilled! I'm so excited! Even though University wasn't my favourite expansion pack in The Sims 2, it was still cool and I can't even imagine how cool it must be in The Sims 3.

The Sims 3: University Life can already be pre ordered online, so obviously I checked out the description to see what new options we get with the game. And before I had even read a single world I knew this game must be awesome. I mean... Look at it! It's a classroom! This might be very smart marketing (we all know how EA loves to trick us into buying disappointing expansion packs), but this looks new to me! Backpacks, blackboards, teachers! Man, I'm ready!
I haven't seen Sunset Valley or a new neighbourhood in the trailer, and in the broadcast the campus was called a subhood, so I guess the college campus will be isolated from the actual neighborhood. If that's true, that would be really disappointing to me. What I disliked about The Sims 2 University was the fact that Sims weren't able to go home or anything without leaving college for good. I'd like the college campus to be a lot somewhere in your neighbourhood. But oh well...

The things that have been confirmed sound good to me so far. Burger Bars, graffiti, joining a social group (nerds, rebels, jocks, etc), protesting, new jobs... There's so much more though, but I'll write about that and all the other announcements that have been made today in another post.

The Sims 3: University Life will be in stores on March 5, 2013, but you can also pre-order it online.

Sulsul and happy simming!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten